Thursday 22 December 2011

This Wasn't Supposed To Be A Dating Story ...

I haven't writen on here in nearly a month! Not through being lazy, actually totally the opposite reason ... Being far too damn busy in all aspects of life!

Over the last month, my research has started to be transformed into dialogue, performance, thoughts and ideas about dating; the act of dating, the consequences of dating. Advice from gurus, advertisements in lonely heart columns and of course, my little research into dating profiles on Zoosk. Together with the stories kindly sent to me from friends, I have more than enough material to devise a performance with.

Although my intentions have changed. I don't know why. I was going to base the theme on Disney brainwashing myself and others into a false sense of hope when it comes to dating. I had a plan. I had a score. And now I've changed my mind somehow and I've written a dating story. It wasn't supposed to be a dating story... it was supposed to be a story about dating, an expose' into the world of dating.

Disney is now out the window and other 'stuff' is in.

I will write again with more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment