Monday 10 October 2011

Some Stories From My Ladies

Here are some dating stories that have been sent to me for my research (no names mentioned):

'Our first date lasted 180 hours! He came up from Chesterfield on the 29th August, we spent the day together, he stayed over and the next day I went down to Chesterfield with him and ended up staying there for 6 Days ... total hours on one date - 180! Four days later he moved up to Rishton and we've been pretty inseparable ever since!'




'I'd only known this guy for a week and he was pretty straight with me about having a girlfriend who was living abroad at the time, but I agreed to go on a date with him anyway (I'm bad I know). Anyhow, after a few cocktails he invited me back to his place for 'coffee'. He told me that he lived with six friends in a shared house, all of whom where good friends with his girlfriend thus expressing a need to keep the 'situation' under wraps. After 'having our coffee' and staying the night, I was awoke the next morning and we tried to usher ourselves towards the front door, pulling on my top, zipping up my trousers and rubbing the panda eye mascara marks from my eyes. I got to the front door thinking that the coast was clear when a polite, if not bewildered couple appeared and just stared at me.I was trapped in the pathway of his house, desperately trying to pull my heels onto my feet and tuck my boobs into my hooker-Esq top. Oh my god, I'm sure they thought I was a prostitute or something! How embarrassing! They then uttered a very quiet hello in utter bewilderment. Never again!'


'I once went on a date with a guy in York to Pizza Hut (very classy) and when I asked for a glass of 'Cab Sav' he stated that 'you can take the girl out of Sheffield, but you couldn't take the Sheffield out of the girl' and that I should call it by it's full name of Cabernet Savingion. He was from Rotherham. Enough said.'


Thanks girls! These are great!



No comments:

Post a Comment